Chapel at the old Darlington Game Farm
From a historic Chapel to rolling fields of cattle and wheat, this area right outside of E Reno has a lot to offer!
Built in 1913, the beautiful Chapel is located just North of El Reno on the Redlands Community College Darlington property, right off of Hwy 81. The Chapel is versatile for a variety of styles from elegant evening affairs to an intimate afternoon shabby chic ceremony.
Building was a dormitory during the time when Darlington was and Indian Agency and School
Darlington Jail, was moved to the Canadian County Historical Society, Rock Island Depot, 400 West Wade St, El Reno, OK.